The Stockton City Council has approved five (5) ballot measures to be placed on the November 8, 2016, General Election Ballot.
- Measure M - Library & Recreation Special Tax
- Measure N & O - Charter Amendments
- Measure N - Elections & Redistricting
- Measure O - Fiscal Matters & Council Compensation
- Measures P & Q - Medical Marijuana (Cannabis)
- Measure P - Medical Marijuana Dispensaries & Cultivation
- Measure Q - Medical Cannabis Business License Tax
For additional information about each of these ballot measures, please Contact Us.
California Secretary of State - Ballot Initiative Guide
San Joaquin County Registrar of Voters
This City of Stockton web page last reviewed on --- 9/15/2016