Lot Line Adjustments
Lot Line Adjustment – Relocation, modification or elimination of a property line(s) between two or more existing adjacent parcels:
- where the land taken from one parcel is added to an adjacent parcel,
- where a greater number of parcels than originally existed is not created, and
- provided the lot line adjustment is approved by the City of Stockton.
Lot Line Adjustment fees are available in the City Fee Schedule which includes:
- Fee for a Lot Line Adjustment,
- Fee for a Lot Line Adjustment/Lot Merger (Computer Mapping fee), and
- Technology Surcharge and Community Rating System Administration Fee (CRS).
See also, Stockton Municipal Code -Lot Line Adjustments.
For additional question, please Contact Us or email using Ask Stockton.
There are currently no external links.
This City of Stockton web page last reviewed on --- 3/29/2017