Instructor: Erin Chester-Bradt
Location: Quail Lake Baptist Church, 1904 Quail Lakes Drive, 95207
Learning Game Tutors: Math, Reading and Writing
- Ages: 6 - 18
- Cost: $124 per month/4 weeks/8 sessions
- Time of Class Option 1: 4:00 p.m. - 5:00 p.m.
- Time of Class Option 2: 5:00 p.m. - 6:00 p.m.
- Time of Class Option 3: 6:00 p.m. - 7:00 p.m.
- Day of Week: Tuesdays and Thursdays
Sign up for tutoring and help your school-age child get better grades. Tutors evaluate each student and tailor lesson plans to individual needs for math, reading, and writing.
Instructor: Janet Bates of Guaranteed Dog Training
Location: Oak Park in the Magpie Picnic Area, 730 Fulton Street, 95204
Dog Obedience Sessions: Take one, two, or take them all
- Dog Breeds: Most dog breeds; can confirm with instructor at (209) 462-2633
- Cost: $100 for 4-week session, 1.5 hours per class
- Session 1 (completed): July 13 - August 3, Wednesdays from 6:00 p.m. - 7:30 p.m.
- Session 2: August 10 - August 31, Wednesdays from 6:00 p.m. - 7:30 p.m
- Session 3: September 7 - September 28, Wednesdays from 6:00 p.m. - 7:30 p.m.
A trained dog is a happy dog. For specific dog obedience questions, call instructor at (209) 462-2633.
Arts & Crafts Classes
Location: Seifert Community Center, 128 W. Benjamin Holt Drive, 95207
Phone Number: 209-937-8307
Teens & Adults
- Learn to Sew: Tuesday, November 1, from 5:30-7:30 pm (Cost: $15 per person)
- Introduction to Painting: Thursday, November 3, from 5:30-7:30 pm (Cost: $10 per person)
- Learn to Scrapbook: Saturday, November 5, from 9:30-11:30 am (Cost: $10 per person)
- Easy Sewing Projects: Tuesday, November 15, from 5:30-7:30 pm (Cost: $15 per person)
- Scrapbook Buddies: Saturday, November 19, from 9:30-11:30 am (Cost: $10 per person)
- Make It With Kathy: Tuesday, November 29, from 5:30-7:30 pm (Cost: $15 per person)
Youth (Ages 5-13)
- Sewing for Kids: Tuesday, November 8, from 5:30-7:00 pm (Cost: $10 per person)
- Fun with Paints: Thursday, November 10, from 5:30-7:00 pm (Cost: $10 per person)
There are currently no external links.
This City of Stockton web page last reviewed on --- 10/31/2016