Community Center Rentals
Reserve a Neighborhood community center room during non-program hours for family get-togethers, business meetings, group events, and more.
Community Center Rental Process
- Preview our three rentable Community Centers to decide which facility works best for your event.
- Review the Application and Guidelines for Reserving Community Centers
- Submit the completed application and any additionally required attachments 45 calendar days prior to the event to the Community Center you are requesting to rent.
- Include with the application the necessary payments, in full.
- Community Center staff will review the information, confer dates for availability, and upon approval a facility rental contract will be mailed to you as confirmation. If the details of your event necessitate additional documentation, fees, forms or discussion, a Community Center staff member will call you to discuss.
For all costs associated with renting a Community Center, please view the Fee Schedule.
There are currently no external links.
This City of Stockton web page last reviewed on --- 5/24/2016