Community Center Rentals
Reserve a neighborhood community center room during non-program hours for family get-togethers, business meetings, group events, and more.
Community Center Rental Process
- Preview our Community Centers and decide which facility works best for your event.
- Contact a Community Center to learn more about availability, pricing, application, and guidelines.
- Submit a completed application and any additional required attachments 45 calendar days prior to the event to the Community Center requesting.
- Include any necessary payments, in full.
- Community Center staff will review the information and available dates. Upon approval, a facility rental contract will be mailed to you as confirmation. If your event requires additional documents, fees, forms or discussion, a Community Center staff member will call you to discuss.
For all costs associated with renting a Community Center, please view the Fee Schedule.
There are currently no external links.
This City of Stockton web page last reviewed on --- 11/30/2017