Adult Team Sport Leagues
The Community Services Department offers an Adult Sports Program as a fun, safe sporting environment focused on staying fit and socializing with other active peers.
Adult Sports Calendar
Registration for Adult Team Sport Leagues
Registration for Adult Team Sports Leagues accepted only as team entries.
Download the appropriate registration form below and complete your team roster.
Register at any of these Community Centers
- Community Services Department, Administration Office
- 605 N. El Dorado St., 95202
- Contact Us for open Fridays
- Arnold Rue Community Center
- Stribley Community Center
- Van Buskirk Community Center
Adult Softball Leagues
Available in three seasons of eight games in spring, summer, and fall.
Divisions include co-ed slow pitch, women's slow pitch, men's slow pitch, and men's fast pitch.
Church and women's fast pitch divisions based on interest.
Louis Park Softball Complex, intersection of Monte Diablo and Occidental (West of I-5)
2017 - Season 2
Registration Deadline: Passed
2017 - Season 3
- Registration Deadline: July 28, 2017
- League Begins Play: Week of August 21, 2017
- Mandatory Manager's Meeting:
- 6:00 pm, August 15, 2017
- Stewart-Hazelton Room in Chavez Library (605 N. El Dorado St., 95202)
- Day/Time/Cost: Adult Softball Registration Form
Adult Basketball Leagues
At various Community Center Gyms for two leagues of six games in summer and fall.
The top four teams advance to playoffs.
Three divisions (C, D, E) are offered, depending on interest.
Men's basketball is offered. Women's basketball available based on interest.
Community Center Gyms TBA
Summer Basketball - 2017
Fall Basketball - 2017
- Registration Deadline: August 18, 2017
- League Begins Play: Week of September 11, 2017
- Mandatory Manager's Meeting: 6:00 pm, September 5, 2017
- Day/Time/Cost: 2017 Adult Basketball Registration Form
Adult Volleyball Leagues
- At various community center gyms, twice a year in spring and fall.
- Each season consists of a six-game league and designed for co-ed and women's divisions.
- Welcome beginner, intermediate, and advanced players.
- Individual volleyball play is available as part of our Volleyball Open Gym Program.
Community Center Gyms TBA
Spring Volleyball - 2017
Fall Volleyball - 2017
- Registration Deadline: September 8, 2017
- League Begins Play: Week of September 25, 2017
- Mandatory Manager's Meeting: 6:00 pm, September 19, 2017
- Day/Time/Cost: 2017 Adult Volleyball Registration Form
Additional Sports Information and Documents
Standings and Schedules - Current standings and schedules
This City of Stockton web page last reviewed on --- 6/15/2017