The examination process may include one or more of the following types of examination:
- Typically multiple choice or true/false questions
- Interview with a panel of 2-3 individuals knowledgeable about the job being filled
- Hands-on demonstration of a candidate's ability to perform certain task, such as typing, driving a vehicle, welding, etc.
- A series of different tests designed to determine the candidate's ability to perform certain duties. These are typically used for management level positions.
- A test consisting of an appraisal of training, education, experience, or work history, of an applicant without needing their personal appearance at a specified place.
There are currently no external links.
This City of Stockton web page last reviewed on --- 5/18/2015