AB 506 Public Records
City Council Agendas (AB 506)
View the Council Meeting online by clicking on the word "Video" for the Tuesday, February 28, 2012, under Archived Meetings.
To view the Agenda:
- Employee Letter - Recommendation to Start AB 506 Process
- Employee Memo - Temporary Suspension of Leave Pay Outs
- AB 506 FAQs and Answers for City Employees
Employee and Labor Relations
- Comprehensive Annual Financial Report (CAFR) - Fiscal Year Ending June 30, 2010
- This file is 139.57 MB; it is a 273 page PDF.
City of Stockton Material Events Notices (MEN) are available on the EMMA (Electronic Municipal Market Access) web site. A link to the EMMA web site is provided under External Links below.
City of Stockton retirees receive health care benefits based on the terms of their respective bargaining group. Eligibility and requirements may vary slightly by employee bargaining group.
- City of Stockton Retiree Medical Benefit Eligibility/Service Requirements Chart
- Updated March 12, 2012
- City Health Plan Costs Projection
- July 1, 2011 - June 30, 2012 and July 1, 2012 - June 30, 2013
- This file is a 36 page PDF.
- City of Stockton Retiree Healthcare Plan - Actuarial Valuation and Review of OPEB
- In accordance with GASB statements No. 43 and No. 45
- As-of June 30, 2011
- This is a 42 page PDF.
A briefing for the media was held on Friday, February 24, 2012, to answer questions about the upcoming agenda item and to provide information about the City of Stockton's fiscal circumstances. The following documents were provided at the briefing:
- March 27, 2012, News Release - Mediator Selected for Stockton's AB 506 Process
- March 21, 2012, News Release - Stockton's AB 506 Confidential Mediation Participants
- February 28, 2012, News Release - Council Approves AB 506 Process
- Video of the February 24, 2012 Media Briefing
- PowerPoint - How Did We Get Here? Options for Going Forward
- AB 506 Process Outline
- Retiree Letter - Recommendation to Start AB 506 Process
This City of Stockton web page last reviewed on --- 3/27/2012