Street Signs & Markings

All traffic control devices – including regulatory parking, and street name signs – are maintained by the Traffic Control Devices Section as well as:

  • Center-line and lane line striping, crosswalks, other pavement markings, legends, and arrows.
  • Red, green, and yellow-painted curbs.
  • Pavement striping and markings.


The Public Works Traffic Engineering Division decides if signs and markings are installed or removed.


Report a missing or damaged sign, faded striping, or faded curb paint:


Please call Municipal Service Center or submit a Sign Maintenance or Traffic Striping Maintenance request online.


To request installation or removal of stop signs, street signs, parking signs, or pavement markings, please contact the Traffic Engineering Division.



External Links

There are currently no external links for this page.

This City of Stockton web page last reviewed on --- 4/20/2017