Traffic Signals

The Public Works Operation and Maintenance Traffic Division:

  • programs, maintains, and repairs traffic signals, and
  • maintains pedestrian crossing lights, warning flashers, and other electrical traffic devices.


Report a malfunctioning light immediately if:

  • signal is dark (all lights out),
  • red light is out,
  • signal is in red flash,
  • or the pedestrian crossing lights are out.


For more information or to report a traffic signal that needs attention, please submit a service request for Traffic Signal Maintenance or call the Municipal Service Center.



External Links

Stockton Recycles


This City of Stockton web page last reviewed on --- 11/18/2016