MUD Permits

The Municipal Utilities Department (MUD) is responsible for three water utilities: water, wastewater, and stormwater and to:

  • Provide high quality potable water on demand,
  • Collect, treat, and dispose of wastewater, and 
  • Collect and dispose of stormwater.

The Permit Center is your first stop for submitting any MUD applications and fees. MUD staff assists businesses and residents in navigating MUD programs and regulations.


Online Services


Forms Available

The forms below are available to download or print. 


For questions regarding your utility bill or shutting on or off service, please contact the Utility Billing Division of Administrative Services. For additional questions, please Contact MUD.



External Links

There are currently no external links.

This City of Stockton web page last reviewed on --- 7/5/2022